Research Education Support
Perhaps you could do a once-off fundraising event such as a coffee morning or maybe you would be interested in setting up a local ILFA branch where you live.
You can decide what level of involvement you would like to have. If you are interested in getting more involved ILFA would like to hear from you.
You can contact us via post @ PO Box 10456, Blackrock, County Dublin; via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 086 871 5264
1) "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." Desmond Tutu
2) “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” Oprah Winfrey
3) "Every word, every look, every action, and every smile can bring happiness to others." Nhat Hanh
4) "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." C.S. Lewis
5) "A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you." Joyce Meyer
6) "One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself." Lucille Ball
7) “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” William Hazlitt
8) "Eat healthily, sleep well, breathe deeply, move harmoniously." Jean-Pierre Barral
9) "Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow - you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift - today." Steve Maraboli
10) "Don't count the days. Make the days count." Muhammad Ali